Yesca is growing rapidly and seeking a qualified, organized, energetic, self-motivated and knowledgeable salesperson to prospect and sell our brand of cannabis products to licensed dispensaries and delivery services in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate has dispensary, cultivation, or other cannabis industry experience and will visit key accounts in their assigned territory to grow sales and achieve sales objectives.Your own transportation is required.
You must have strong enthusiastic about the cannabis industry and must be willing to become an expert in our products and brand. You must have a strong desire to represent our brand and show customers how each product is unique. This position is responsible for maximizing and growing revenue and profits by selling products to existing customers as well as acquiring new business.
- Well organized, motivated and driven
- Work with your key retail accounts to grow sales across all categories
- Travel to retail stores to present Yesca products and introduce the company to buyers.
- Create direct sales through contact with buyers
- Develop relationships with prospective clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Plan and perform sales calls, appointments, and site visits
- Grow current accounts by additional product offering as they become available
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- California residency with valid ID is required
- Reliable transportation
- Cell phone and laptop
- Existing relationships with licensed dispensaries preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be 21+
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Yesca is an equal opportunity employer and it is a fundamental policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion (including religious dress and personal appearance), political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding women, childbirth, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression) legally protected medical condition, family care or medical leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, genetic information, genetic expression or any other basis protected by state or federal laws.