When joining Mariner Business Solutions, you can expect to work for a company that:
- Works in an open, casual and energetic office in Denver, Colorado.
- Uses all dual monitor workstations.
- Provides fully paid employee health insurance, paid holidays, dental & vision coverage, PTO and participation in wellness programs.
- Has an on-campus secured gym for free use by employees.
- Gives your car protection all day in a company-paid covered garage.
- You would participate in various team building activities on and off-campus.
- Includes a full kitchen with provided favorite office snacks and drinks.
About The Position
We are looking for a Helpdesk Support Technician. This is a full-time position for software and hardware support working with our client base in various retail verticals, handled by phone, email and onsite visits.
- Responsible for tier 1 and 2 customer support by answering phones, working with client end-users and utilizing remote access tools
- Handle client telephone and live interactions professionally, concisely and with enthusiasm
- Ability to use best practice troubleshooting techniques
- Configuration of desktop/productivity applications
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs computer workstations, computer peripherals and software applications
- Documents, maintains/tracks support calls, hardware and software systems and upgrades
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Daily monitor and maintenance of client backups, replication or other process
- Resolving problems in a timely fashion
- Remains familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT field
- Perform individually and within a team to work quickly and efficiently to resolve cases and complete projects
- Participate in the weekly Support Center on-call rotation schedule.
- Work with Sales Staff to meet proposal delivery process and service levels
- Travel required, 5% of the time
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice